WHY Exhibit at Expo F
Expo F provides an effective platform, where gathering purchasers, professionals and designers in one place
at one time. Everyone attending the event has the great opportunity to make Business-2-Business (B2B)
contacts, to net-work, as well as share latest technologies and products.
Some Facts that WHY you should participate trade show from marketing perspective.
- The global construction industry has regained growth momentum, Global Construction Market Worth is expected to reach $10.3 Trillion in 2020
- The compound annual growth rate of construction in Latin America countries is higher than the global average rate.
- The construction growth has increase in recent two years in an effort to complete the transportation projects and venues needed for the Olympics in this region.
- Construction spending in Latin America will continue to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%. （ CAGR during 2017-22. ）
- Along with the booming of construction, the home improvement and gardening suppliers retailers market is growing stably alongside.
Boeing 2008-2027 Market Outlook report, Latin America has nearly
1,600 commercial aircraft, a number headed for
2,600 by 2024.
Very small airlines cannot afford to build hangars or other infrastructure for
in-house maintenance, moreover, small carriers do not have much buying power
when shopping for aftermarket services. Sparse in-house maintenance
capabilities at airlines
create opportunities for
* Over the next 20 years, Latin America MRO market share will reach 140 billion US dollars.
The global automotive repair and maintenance services market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 441.3 Bn by the end of 2016 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period, to exceed US$ 750 Mn in the coming decade.
Turn on Opportunities!
+ New Markets
An expected 2.4% compound annual growth rate in construction spending from 2017 to 2022.
+ New Arena
Get together with 200+ exhibitors worldwide
+ New Leads
Thousands of trade visitors from 20+ countries / regions
+ New Trends
Expose your image to lead the trend in the region
1. What do you think of Expo F 2017?
2. Why did you decide to join Expo F?
3. From your viewpoint, Expo F could be a good platform for doing business in the region?
4. What is the main purpose of your visit to Expo F?
5. What do you think about the Industry Conference?
6. What is your opinion about hardware & tools industry in Latin America and the Caribbean?