Register online to visit the regional leading hardware & tools show
Expo F 2018, the International Trade Fair for Hardware & Tools which is scheduled to take place between the 20th to 22nd of September at ATLAPA Convention Center in Panama City, Panama, is pleased to announce the beginning of the Pre-Registration Period for the show.
Expo F 2018 reminds to visitors tobefore September 13, 2018.
The show will open its doors on September 20th and 21st from 13:00 to 21:00 and September 22 from 11:00 to 16:00
The admission is free for registered visitors during the three days exhibition.
Some benefits to Pre-Registered Visitors include:
· Easy pick up visitor badge just by presenting your business card with the pre-registration code.
· A complimentary fair catalogue on-site.
· Free drinks
· Get a souvenir
In the show 150 brands from 16 different countries/ regions will display their representative products and innovations.
The Categories are:
1. Building Hardware
3. Fasteners & Fittings
4. Constructions Materials
There will be concurrent events and activities during the fair
Expo F 2018 Industry Forum
· Doing Business in Latin America
· Own Brands; price and quality
· Inventory Management
· Customer Loyalty Program
· Customer Service and Sales
· The Future of Engineering
· Construction: Technology and Innovation
· Negotiating With Suppliers
Panamanian Society of Engineers and Architects Forum (SPIA)
With the participation of:
· The Association of Civil Engineers (COICI)
· The Association of Architects (COARQ)
· The Association of Electrical Engineers (CIEMI)
VIP Buyers Meeting
Become a VIP Buyer of Expo F 2018 and start to enjoy the privileges:
· Pre-show promotion (50,000 database, more than 30 world leading media partners).
· Pre-show Business Matchmaking Program. Online Business Match Making before the show. Join now!
Expo DIY Conference & Workshop
Digital Manufacturing: Fab Lab Network
Organizer: Fab Lab PanamaF 2018 Industry Forum
A real house will be printed and built in situ, in just 6 hours on September 21st. The confirmed instructors of the Wikihouse workshop will be, founder of Fab Lab Panama and Ecoestudio and , founder and CEO of , a digital carpentry in Lima that was the winner of StartUp Peru 2ndGeneration.
Hotsko is an entrepreneur who has worked as an architect and designer of efficient buildings in India and Panama and aims to stimulate local entrepreneurship and innovation through the network of knowledge and ideas exchange Fab Lab, present in 30 countries. Vaneza Caycho is an architect and digital carpenter specialized in innovative furniture.
The instructors will use CNC technology through Shelter 2.0 platform, the technology that is revolutionizing construction and reinvent the way we make homes.
Visitors can book a free ticket.
For further details, please visit: www.expo-f.com or email:
Contact for Media Cooperation:
Follow us in instagram: @expo_f_show
Follow us in twitter: @ExpoF_pa
Follow us in facebook: email@example.com