Expo F and Do It Center, the largest Retailer in Panama, Form New Strategic Partnership
- Representatives of Do It Center will share their 26 years of experience during a conference celebrated at Expo F 2018
- Do It Center has 22 stores in Panama and 2,000 employees
- Association of Argentina, Spain, Ecuador and Mexico are also strategic partners of this edition
(Panama— March 12, 2018) — Expo F 2018, the International Trade Fair for Hardware & Tools, whose upcoming edition will take place from 20 to 22 September at ATLAPA Convention Center in Panama, is pleased to announce it has built a strategic partnership with Do It Center, the largest retailer in Panama.
Having 26 years of experience, 22 stores and 2,000 employees, Do It Center is the leading retailer in home solutions in Panama. Under this agreement, Do It Center will collaborate with Expo F with the Visitors Program promoting Expo F in their stores before the show, as well as speakers of Expo F 2018 Concurrent Industry Conference.
Do It Center joins the list of strategic partners of Expo F 2018 which also includes:
•The Association of DIY Manufacturers and Hardware of Spain (AFEB). Established in 2004 it works for enhancing and fostering the collaboration between DIY and hardware companies in Spanish and Portuguese markets. Abus Iberica S.L., Aghasa Turis, Akzo Nobel S.L. and ALTADEX S.A are among the companies associated with AFEB.
• The Chamber of Hardware Stores of Argentina (CAFARA), founded in 1905, is one of the institutions with the longest tradition and experience in the field bringing together the hardware stores and companies of Argentina. They publish Revista Ferreteros.
• The Chamber of Housing Construction Industry of Ecuador, an organization focused on the promotion of the construction of quality infrastructure and housing in Ecuador through the promotion of ethical principles and transparency. The organization carries out researches on the construction industry, legal advice, organizes events and publishes Revista Construcción.
• The Association of Ironmongers of Nuevo Leon, a Mexican association located in Monterrey, which provides support to the ironmongers of the area and publishes the magazine Ferretero.
• The Chamber of Hardware, Sanitary and Iron of Cordoba Province, a union-business association of hardware stores that, since 1950, defends the rights and interests of the sector in Argentina.
• Implosa, a Panamanian company, specialized in plumbing, electricity, water, gas, hardware and tools infrastructure, which has already collaborated with Expo F in the last edition.
Expo F 2018 will feature a series of events for exhibitors to contact authorized industry associations and VIP buyers. The exhibitors of Expo F 2018 will have the opportunity to enjoy the Welcome Party (only Expo F exhibitors, government, associations, VIP buyers and press will be invited) and the VIP Buyers Meeting (only for exhibitors and VIP Buyers).
Expo F continues to grow and this year more than 150 exhibitors from 18 countries / regions and more than 5,000 attendees from 20 countries / regions are expected. Some of the last confirmed exhibitors are: COMASA, a Panamanian company o wood, construction materials, hardware that has 15 points of sales in the country; TESSONE S.A., a company strategically located in the Colon Free Zone in Panama that covers the markets in Central America, the Caribbean and South America and has more than 25 years of experience in the hardware and tools industry and Morano Gruppo from Colombia which is composed of six companies focused on the construction sector, coffee, real estate, industrial, mining and education.
The event will bring together professionals from the hardware industry (manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, importers and exporters), end users (architects, stores and chains, construction companies, consultants, contractors, decorators, DIY consumers, electricians, engineers , etc.) and to governments and associations.
Expo F encourages new exhibitors to book a booth through our online registration.
Those who wish to attend the trade show, can reserve a free place as visitors in this link.
For further details, please visit: www.expo-f.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for Media Cooperation: email@example.com